Happy Moments Are Included Here
The Hotel CESTA GRAND’s 4****superior included services make your vacation in the Gastein valley complete.
At the 4****superior Hotel CESTA GRAND in the province of Salzburg you will enjoy every day of your vacation – and we mean from Day One.
These are our included services for your holiday:
- A bountiful breakfast buffet that lasts until 10:30, with an additional à la carte breakfast featuring freshly prepared egg dishes
- When booking with halfboard: A 4-course menu of your choice for dinner, with special dietary or reduced calorie dishes served upon request
- In your hotel room you will find during your vacation your personal wellness-bag with soft terry cloth bathrobe, bath towel and slippers
- Access to our Spa & Beauty area „SigNatur” with thermal indoor swimming pool, sauna lounge and fitness room
- A large lawn for sunbathing
- Bicycles and mountain bikes are available for your use (children’s models too)
- 148 free parking spaces
- A railway station transfer upon your arrival and departure in Bad Gastein (on request and depending on availability)
- A “Gastein Card” offering many discounts in the Gastein valley
Everything You Need to Know
The most important information for your vacation in the Hotel CESTA GRAND.
Arrival and Departure
Your room will be ready for your arrival as of 15:00. We ask that you vacate your room by 11:00 on the day of your departure. If bookings allow, your room can remain available to you after checkout time until 17:00 for a surcharge of 35 EUR per room.
- Surcharge valid per child and day, when staying in a room with two guests who are paying full price
- 0–3 Years > Stay free
- 4–11 Years > 50% of the rate of one adult
- from 12 Years > 70% of the rate of one adult
- When two adults book a 7-night stay, up to 2 children ages 12 or younger may stay in a Classic double room for free together with their parents - not valid from 22.12.2018 until 06.01.2019
- Single adult with child. With a 7-night booking, up to 2 children ages 12 or younger stay in a Classic double room for free - not valid from 22.12.2018 until 06.01.2019
Smart casual. Evening wear is the best choice for particularly festive occasions like Christmas or New Year’s Eve. For excursions and hiking, we recommend practical and comfortable attire that is suitable for the weather conditions, as well as sturdy footwear.
- 5% for direct bookings made via our website
- Pets (Dog/Cat) Per day, without food, 15 EUR
- One underground parking space, per day, 12 EUR
- You may park in the parking spaces in front of the hotel free of charge
- Tourist tax per person aged 15 years or older, per day, 2,20 EUR
- until 31.12.2017
- 01.04.2018 – 30.06.2018
- 01.10.2018 – 04.11.2018
- Tourist tax per person aged 15 years or older, per day, 2,70 EUR
- 01.01.2018 – 31.03.2018
- 01.07.2018 – 30.09.2018
- 07.12.2018 – 31.12.2018
- New Year’s Eve:
- Adults and children ages 15 years and older, 164 EUR by half-board
- Children, ages 6 and 11 years, 30 EUR by half-board
- Children, ages 12 and 14 years, 45 EUR by half-board
You may cancel your room reservation free of charge until four weeks before your scheduled day of arrival (except for Christmas and New Year’s Eve). A cancellation fee of up to 70 % of the confirmed price will be charged for short-notice cancellations; this also applies to early departures. All cancellations must be communicated in writing. If the room is promptly booked by another guest, then no cancellation fee will be charged.
Please contact us
To make your stay as pleasant as possible and to find the desired
date, please send us a non-binding request. You can contact us by
telephone at +43 6434 2526-0 or via e-mail at email@example.com
What is said about us
Thanks to our guests for their excellent reviews
on the best travel portals.