Holidays with the dog in Salzburg
Those who find the right dog-friendly hotel have more fun when on holiday
Dogs, as they say, are man’s best friend. And your best friend is someone you’d want to have around as often as possible. Spending time with him. Making sure he’s fine. And this, of course, is easiest when on holiday – when everyone is relaxed, at ease and enjoying togetherness. That’s why dogs are warmly welcome in Hotel CESTRA GRAND. Because even the best of friends should be well looked after.
Activites & nature in Bad Gastein
Our rooms & suites
The dog friendly 4****superior hotel
Dogs merely being tolerated is not enough to make for a pleasant stay. It is much nicer and more relaxed for all involved if dogs are expressly welcome – and plenty of options are also available to them. Like in the Hotel CESTA GRAND in Bad Gastein. The decidedly dog-friendly hotel pays attention not only to the well-being of its human guests. The four-legged friends receive a welcome and a leaving gift, may enter the lobby, the bar and the café, have their own dog station and, above all, numerous options for extensive walks and treks. On request you’ll receive hiking tips for excursions with your dog as well as a personal hiking map at reception. And those who want can even make use of the professional dog sitting – and rest fully assured: the little darling is in the best of hands.
What do I have to bear in mind when on holiday with my dog?
Travelling can, of course, be stressful for a dog. It is therefore important that the destination is carefully selected and the journey to get there is well-planned. That means: Several stages and breaks are necessary to allow for your dog’s needs. For journeys within the EU, specific entry requirements apply to dogs which you should read up on beforehand. For journeys within the EU, the dog must the chipped in any event and its owner always carry the EU pet passport, in which all vaccinations are listed. Those who have found the right destination – one where your dog has enough space to run around and play – and have arrived there, in the ideal case will have more animal benefits than just a bowl on the room. Taking your dog on a city trip is not always the optimal choice. It is much better to find a suitable dog guesthouse with dog sitting in the country or in the mountains, where there is plenty to discover in the surroundings: forests and meadows, mountains and pastures. Hiking and exploring nature here while breathing in the fresh air is a true highlight not just for humans.
All the benefits for a holiday with your dog in Hotel CESTA GRAND in Gastein / Salzburg:
- On arrival in the hotel with dog sitting, human and dog will be given a welcome bag and a dog treatment. In the bag you’ll find a dog map, treats and dog waste bags.
- Dogs are allowed in all rooms.
- On request, a dog sitter can be arranged.
- The friend on four paws may enter the lobby, Schubert’s Terrace, Schubert’s Café and Schubert’s Bar and walk on the lawn at any time.
- Around the hotel there are several options for taking a walk or going on a hike with your four-legged darling.
- In the hotel and on the grounds, dogs shall remain on the leash.
- In particular on hiking paths and pastures with free-roaming grazing animals, all dogs must strictly be kept on a leash.
- Dogs may remain in the room by themselves. For this there is a dog card which you can hang on the door.
- In the room there is a dog blanket as well as a dog newspaper.
- At the garage exit there is a dog station with dog waste bags and a waste disposal facility as well as a place to wash your dog with a brush and towel provided.
- To make sure your dog will want for nothing during its stay in the dog-friendly hotel, the reception team is available to answer any questions or cater to any requests at any time.
- On departure, every dog will be given a small gift.
All amenities for relaxed holidays with your dog in Salzburg
For a start, the walking and hiking paths right by the hotel guarantee running options and lead to cooling off spots in the Gasteiner Ache river. On the golf course located right next to the hotel, four-legged friends are welcome guests. Our hotel provides a care station for grooming, a dog sitting service and a vet in case of emergencies. This full package for dogs allows for stress-free, enjoyable holidays with your dog in Bad Gastein.
Please contact us
To make your stay as pleasant as possible and to find the desired
date, please send us a non-binding request. You can contact us by
telephone at +43 6434 2526-0 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is said about us
Thanks to our guests for their excellent reviews
on the best travel portals.